Vivo Y71i was launched in 2018, October with a lot of new features. If you are in search for Vivo Y71i latest drivers, then you are luckily in the right place.
Here, in this article, we will provide all the required drivers for your Vivo V71i. These are the latest drivers and include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to your computer.
Vivo Y71i Review
The phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The size of display is 6.0 inches with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. It has 8MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3360 mAh long lasting battery. Vivo Y71i comes in two awesome colors which are black and gold.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y71i
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y71i.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y71i.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y71i.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.