If you are looking for Vivo X23 Drivers, then don’t worry about that. Here, in this tutorial, you will find all the required latest drivers for your Vivo X23.
Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your Vivo X23 smartphone. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. We have also included the detailed installation guide and video tutorials based provided below based on the installation of these drivers. Therefore, carefully follow the guide and watch the video tutorials in order to install all these required USB drivers on your computer easily.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo X23
Vivo X23 made an entry in the market in 2018, September. The phone support dual-sim. The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and the size of display is 6.41 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. The phone includes dual 12MP+13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 12MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X23
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X23.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo X23.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo X23.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.