Do you own Vivo Z3? If yes, then you should download and install the required drivers for your Vivo Z3. Continue reading the article and you are good to go.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Z3
Vivo Z3 comes in support for dual-sim. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android Oreo (8.1) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 64/128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone is dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 12MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Po 3315 mAh long life battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Z3
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Z3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Z3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Z3.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Z3.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer and laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.