Want to download the drivers for your Vivo Y97? Then, you are in the right place here. Vivo Y97 is one of the awesome phone that was released in 2018, September.
In this tutorial, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo Y97 smartphone. These drivers include the latest drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Vivo Y97
The phone support Dual-sim. The type of display is S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Po 3315 mAh battery. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y97
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y97.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y97.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y97.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you are willing to ask anything related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.