Vivo Z1i made a block buster entry in the market in 2018, July. In order to connect your Vivo Z1i to your computer, you need to download the latest drivers for your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the drivers for your Vivo Z1i. These drivers include the latest drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Vivo Z1i
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 processor. When it comes to internal storage, the phone provides enough storage in order to store your precious data. It include 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. It comes in two colors which are red and black.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Z1i
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Z1i.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Z1i.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Z1i.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Z1i.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.