Look of Vivo V19 is eye-catching that comes with a camera notch display. The phone has got awesome features. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo V19. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo V19 Review
Vivo V19 was officially released in 2020, April featuring large 6.44 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with Funtouch 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone has got 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 32MP + 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, fingerprint, gyro, proximity and compass. Vivo V19 is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes awesome combinations of colors that are piano black/gleam black and mystic silver/sleek silver.
Price of Vivo V19 59,999.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V19
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V19.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo V19.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo V19.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V19.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Vivo V19
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.