Vivo iQ00 Neo3 5G is a recent release of Vivo smartphone brand with awesome features. The phone comes in support of 5G. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphones, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo iQ00 Neo3 5G. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G Review
The phone was officially released in 2020, April supporting dual-sim mechanism. It features 6.57 inches display with IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2048 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
It has got four variants in department of storage including 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 128 GB with 12 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Regarding the camera, Vivo iQ00 Neo3 5G has brought its name to the list of top smartphones featuring triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are blue and black/dark blue.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.