Vivo Y30 is another spectacular smartphone representing the Vivo smartphone brand company. The phone is equipped with a bundle of new exciting features leading ahead of mid-range smartphones of other brands. If you are Vivo Y30 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the require drivers for your Vivo Y30 smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y30 Specs
Vivo Y30 was officially released in May, 2020. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.47 inches screen supporting the resolution of 720×1560 pixels including IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with Funtouch 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 4 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes Quad 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Vivo Y30 is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are Dazzle blue and Moonstone white.
Vivo Y30 price in Pakistan is 36,999.
Download USB Drivers for Vivo Y30
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo Y30.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y30.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y30.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y30.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.