Vivo V5 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2016, November. The phone comes with Hybrid Dual-Sim. If you are looking for your device drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this article.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo V5
If you are a camera addicted, then you need to grab Vivo V5. The phone include 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera for selfies. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB and also support micro-SD card up to 256 GB. It is powered by an octa-core processor along with 4 GB RAM to supports stability and performance.
The phone is equipped with Li-Ion 3000 mAh long-lasting battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The price of Vivo V5 in India starts at 13,999.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Vivo V5
- Download Vivo CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo V5.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo V5.
- Download Vivo V5 MTP Driver.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V5.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this guide.