Do you own Motorola Moto C? If yes, then you need to download the drivers for your device in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
Specifications of Motorola Moto C
Regarding the display, the phone comes with 5.0 inches large display supporting a resolution of 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat). The phone support a Dual-Sim mechanism. It is equipped with a quad-core 1.1 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 1 GB RAM to support the applications runs smoothly.
The camera of the phone includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and a 2MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. Related to internal storage, the phone packs 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM or 16 GB with 1 GB RAM.
The sensor on the phone includes an accelerometer. It is powered by Li-Po 2350 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Motorola Moto C in India starts from 5,896.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Motorola Moto C
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Motorola Moto C.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Motorola Moto C.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Motorola Moto C.
Safely download the above drivers and then install them on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.