If you are a Coolpad Note 3 user and want to hard reset your device due to some serious issues, then you need to download the USB drivers in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the official Coolpad USB drivers and you are good to go. Additionally, you will also find the Coolpad PC Suite software below.
Download Flash tool/USB Drivers for Coolpad Note 3
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Coolpad Note 3.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Coolpad Note 3.
- Download MTP Driver for Coolpad Note 3.
- Download Coolpad PC Suite Software for Coolpad Note 3.
Specifications of Coolpad Note 3
Coolpad Note 3 runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by an octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor along with 3 GB RAM to support stability and performance. The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB that can be expanded to 64 GB via a micro-SD card.
For photos and videos, it includes 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, and proximity.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The price of Coolpad Note 3 in India starts from 9,490.
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.