Vivo X20 Plus is a Smartphone that was launched in 2017, October. The phone is built by a front glass aluminum body and supports Hybrid dual-sim. Here you will find an official driver for Vivo X20.
After downloading the required Vivo USB drivers for your Vivo X20 smartphone, you will need to watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, and Vista.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo X20 Plus
Vivo X20 Plus is equipped with a large display of 6.23 inches including Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The phone packs internal memory of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 256 GB. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and you can also upgrade it to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
This high-end smartphone includes Dual 12MP + 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 12MP secondary camera.
It is powered by a powerful octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor with a 3900 mAh battery to increase the performance and stability of the phone. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The price of Vivo X20 Plus in India Starts at 34,490
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Vivo X20 Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X20 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X20 Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X20 Plus.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X20 Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this article.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.