Samsung Phone is one the largest smartphone selling brand. Samsung Galaxy A5 is on of its famous release that was launched in 2015, December. If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download drivers for your device, which you can easily download it from here.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A5
Samsung Galaxy A5 comes with 5.2 inches large display covered by corning gorilla glass 4 technology including Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It is powered by octa-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A53 processor. Regarding the storage, the phone packs internal memory of 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera specifications include 13MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera. The version of software installed on it Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat). The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is packed with 2900 mAh battery to increase its performance and stability.
The price of Samsung Galaxy A5 in India starts from 27,000.
Download Samsung Driver/ADB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A5
Samsung Driver are used to flash the stock firmware in your device.
- Download Samsung Driver for Samsung Galaxy A5
- Download ADB Driver for Samsung Galaxy A5
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A5.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy A5 USB Driver on Computer
Also, if you want to download the official latest Samsung Galaxy A51 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.