If you are Vivo V3 Max user and are in search of official drivers for your device. Then follow this guide, you will be able to download the required drivers for your device.
Watch the video tutorials provided below based on the installation of these drivers in order to install them easily on your computer. You will find all the required officially released Vivo USB drivers for Vivo V3 Max smartphone.
Specifications of Vivo V3 Max
Vivo V3 Max is a smartphone that comes with 13MP Primary camera including LED flash and features and 8MP secondary camera. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor to increase the performance of the phone.
It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
The phone packs internal memory of 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB. The sensor on the phone includes fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, and proximity. The price of Vivo V3 Max in India starts at 23,980.
Download Qualcomm/ADB driver for Vivo V3 Max
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V3 Max.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V3 Max.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V3 Max.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V3 Max.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need fo Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.