Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a high-end smartphone that was launched in 2015, April. For connectivity between computer and a device, you need to download the ADB driver for your device. Just follow the article and you will find the required drivers for your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge belong to the high-end category of android smartphone. The phone was launched with incredible features or you can say outside the box features.
The phone comes with 5.1 inches display size covered by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. The resolution of the display are quite awesome supporting 1440×2560 pixels.
It include octa-core processor to support its performance as the applications and features of the phone require powerful processor. The storage capacity of the phone is impressive as it offers 32 or 64 or 128 GB with 3 GB RAM.
As far as the camera is concerned, the phone include 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera.
The version of sofware installed on it android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat). The connectivity include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB. The price of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in India start from 32,990.
Download Samsung Driver/ADB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
The purpose of Samsung Driver is for flashing stock firmware on your device.
- Download Samsung Driver for Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Download ADB Driver for Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge USB Driver on Computer
Benefits of Installing Drivers
- It makes a stable a connection between your computer and a smartphone.
- Moreover, you can transfer files and photos between your computer and a smartphone.
- Similarly, you can flash the firmware file on your Android device.
- There are different drivers for different purposes.
Also, if you want to download the official latest Samsung Galaxy S6 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.