If you have got this beautifully designed smartphone named Vivo X30 that comes with dew-drop display design and offers a lot of advanced features, then you are luckily in the right place here. Purchasing a smartphone is not enough, you need to have all the accessories that will support your smartphone that might be software or hardware both are a handful in different situations.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo X30 Review
Regarding the display, the phone has got Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen with a size of 6.44 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. When it comes camera, the phone has got an extra-ordinary camera of featuring Triple 64MP + 32MP + 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4350 and comes in four awesome colors that are Black, Peach, Light blue and Rainbow Shadow.
Price of Vivo X30 is 420 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X30
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X30.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X30.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X30.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X30.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.