Vivo V17 is another beast released by Vivo Smartphone brand with a beautifully designed Square box on its back consisting of a Quad camera and LED flash in it. If you are in search of Vivo V17 USB Drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo V17. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo V17 Review
Vivo V17 was officially released in 2019, December. The display of the phone is covered by 6.44 inches large Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additionals storage. The camera of the phone includes Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, fingerprint, proximity and compass. Vivo V17 is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in three awesome combinations of colors that are Admiral blue, Glacier ice white and Midnight ocean black.
Price of Vivo V17 in Pakistan is 54,999.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V17
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V17.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V17.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V17.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V17.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.