Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing is one of the best smartphones offering spectacular specifications. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Drivers are very crucial and need to be installed on computer for various purposes. Therefore, the required drivers must be downloaded and installed that you will find here in this post.
Table of Contents
Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing Review
The phone was officially released in 2019, December with dual-sim mechanism. The type of display is Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen and features 6.38 inches size of display supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9 (Pie) with Funtouch 9 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 128 GB with 12 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes Triple 12MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes three awesome colors that are Iceland Aurora, Carbon Black and Light Mint.
Price of Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing price is 330 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 Racing.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.