Vivo Y9s is a wonderful smartphone that comes with an awesome combination of features. The phone offers the best quality camera and also has maintained its quality in the performance department. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y9s. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y9s Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.38 inches large Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
By default storage of the phone is quite enough to store huge amount of data featuring 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also has a slot to support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Vivo Y9s is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in three awesome combination of colors that are Fancy sky, Knight Black and Nebula Blue.
Price of Vivo Y9s is 260 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y9s
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y9s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y9s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y9s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y9s.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.