Vivo X3L made an entry in the market with a beautiful design. The phone include a lot of features.
In this article, we will provide all the required drivers for your Vivo X3L. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your Vivo X3L smartphone. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and Vista. You need to follow the installation guide based in the installation of these drivers. Video tutorials are included in this post.
Specifications of Vivo X3L
The phone support Micro-Sim. The type of display it consider is HD capacitive touchscreen. Vivo X3L is equipped with a large screen of 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. Vivo X3L is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It is powered by Li-Ion 2360 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X3L
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X3L.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X3L.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X3L.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X3L.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.