Do you own BLU Vivo XL4? If yes, then you are in the right place here. In this article, you will find the latest drivers for your BLU Vivo XL4.
Drivers play an important role in connectivity and flashing firmware on your smartphone. We are providing all the officially released drivers for your BLU Vivo XL4 in this post.
These drivers include CDC and VCOM drivers for flashing firmware and ADB drivers for normal connecting.
Specifications of BLU Vivo XL4
BLU Vivo XL4 is the recent release of Vivo in 2018, December with beautiful notch and awesome display aspects. The phone offers a lot of new features in such a small price tag.
Regarding the display, the phone consider 6.2 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1520 pixel and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. When it comes to camera, the phone has got awesome camera including dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash and 13MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which is black and gold.
Download USB Drivers For BLU Vivo XL4
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for BLU Vivo XL4.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For BLU Vivo XL4.
- Download MTP Drivers for BLU Vivo XL4.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for BLU Vivo XL4.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.