BLU Vivo XL+ made an entry in the market with an attractive design in 2018, August.
If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the drivers released for that particular model.
Here, in this post, you will find the latest drivers for your BLU Vivo XL+ smartphone. In order to download the drivers, keep reading the article and you will be able to find the required drivers for your BLU Vivo XL+.
Download USB Drivers For BLU Vivo XL Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for BLU Vivo XL Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For BLU Vivo XL Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for BLU Vivo XL Plus.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for BLU Vivo XL Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
BLU Vivo XL Plus Review
The phone comes with dual-sim mechanism. The display of the phone is quite beautifully designed with a notch. When talking about the size of the screen, the phone offers 6.2 inches screen with a resolution of 1080×2246 pixels securing 402 ppi density. The screen is also protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in two variants, 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB.
The phone include dual 16MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 16MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 3050 mAh battery.
BLU Vivo XL+ comes in two awesome colors which are black and silver.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.