Vivo X5Max comes in 2014, December and support Hybrid dual-sim. If you are in search for your Vivo X5 Max, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Vivo X5 Max. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers for your device.
Specifications of Vivo X5 Max
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.5 inches large display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2300 mAh battery and comes only in one colors which is white.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X5 Max
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X5 Max.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo X5 Max.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo X5 Max.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer and also let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.