If you are Vivo Y628 user and want to download the latest drivers for your smartphone, then don’t worry. Here in usbdriverspie, you will find the required drivers for your Vivo Y628.
Simply download the drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. Installing the required drivers for your Vivo Y628 will allow you to connect your smartphone to your computer. Also, these drivers include drivers for flashing firmware on your device.
Specifications of Vivo Y628
Regarding the camera, the phone has 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. It include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.2 GHz processor. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
It has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen considering 4.7 inches screen with a resolution of 960×540 pixels. The sensors on the phone include proximity and light sensors.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y628
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y628.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y628.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y628.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y628.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Willing to ask anything related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.