If you are Vivo X5 Pro user, then you need to download the required latest drivers for your Vivo X5 Pro.
Here in this post, you will find all the latest drivers for your smartphone called Vivo X5 Pro. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo X5 Pro
The phone support Hybrid dual-sim. The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.2 inches supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
When it comes to internal memory, the phone has 16 GB of storage with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. For better performance, the phone runs include octa-core processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
For photos and videos, the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. The phone is powered by Li-Po 2450 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X5 Pro
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X5 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X5 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X5 Pro.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X5 Pro.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you are willing to ask anything related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.