Vivo Y53i made an entry in the market in 2018, April. Are you looking for Vivo Y53i? If yes, then don’t worry about that.
In this tutorial, we will provide the latest drivers for your Vivo Y53i. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Vivo Y53i Review
The phone runs on Android 6 (Marshmallow) powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. It support dual-sim. Regarding the display, Vivo Y53i include IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 5.0 inches screen with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and HDR feature and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. The phone comes in two colors which are crown gold and matte black.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y53i
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y53i.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y53i.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y53i.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y53i.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.