If you are looking for your Vivo Y85 latest drivers, then you are in right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers for your smartphone. Therefore, continue reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers for your Vivo Y85.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Vivo Y85
Vivo Y85 made an entry in the market with a stylish design and big screen. The phone include 6.26 inches display supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
The camera of the phone include 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
For better performance, the phone include 1800 MHz octa-core processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone has 32 or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card.
It is powered by Li-polymer 3260 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y85
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y85.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y85.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y85.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y85.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.