Do you own Vivo X3S? If yes, then you need to download the latest drivers for your smartphone. You can download the required drivers for your Vivo X3S by continue reading this article.
In this tutorial, you will find the drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Vivo X3S
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and support dual-sim.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by octa-core 1.7 GHz cortex-A7 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash and also include secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are blue and white.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X3S
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X3S.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X3S.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X3S.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X3S.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer and laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.