If you are looking for Vivo X9s driver, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Vivo X9s. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Vivo X9S Review
The phone comes with enough internal storage of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM. For better performance, the phone include octa-core processor and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
When it comes to camera, the phone has 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 20MP + 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3320 mAh long lasting battery. Vivo X9S comes in three awesome colors which are rose gold, gold and black.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, compass and fingerprint.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X9S
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X9S.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X9S.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X9S.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X9S.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.