Vivo XPlay 5 was officially launched in 2016, March with a stunning design. The phone include a lot of new features.
When it comes to connectivity, like connecting your smartphone to a computer, then you will need to download the latest drivers for your Vivo XPlay 5. Simply keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Specifications of Vivo XPlay 5
Regarding the display, the phone has 5.43 inches large screen supporting resolution of 1440×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
The phone support dual-sim and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 4 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are rose gold, gold and silver.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo XPlay 5
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo XPlay 5.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo XPlay 5.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo XPlay 5.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Willing to ask anything related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.