Vivo XPlay 6 comes into town in 2016, December. The design of the phone is quite beautiful.
In order to connect your smartphone to a computer, then go ahead and download the latest required drivers for your smartphone. Being a part of this tutorial, you will find the latest drivers for your Vivo XPlay 6.
Therefore, continue reading the article and you are good to go.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo XPlay 6
The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is quite large including 5.46 inches screen with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.1 (Marshmallow) upgradable to Android 8 (Oreo) powered by quad-core processor. The internal memory of the include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM.
When it comes to camera, the phone has dual 12MP + 5MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 4080 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo XPlay 6
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo XPlay 6.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo XPlay 6.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo XPlay 6.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo XPlay 6.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.