Do you own Vivo XPlay 3S? If yes, then download the officially released drivers for your Vivo XPlay 3S in order to connect your smartphone to a computer.
In this article, you will find the latest drivers for your Vivo XPlay 3S. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Vivo Xplay 3S Review
The performance of the phone is really good because it include quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor. The phone runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. It is powered by Li-Po 3200 mAh battery and comes only in one colors which is white.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Xplay 3S
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Xplay 3S.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Xplay 3S.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Xplay 3S.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Xplay 3S.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.