If you are Vivo Y22 user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you should install the latest drivers on your computer.
In order to do that, go ahead and download the latest drivers for Vivo Y22, which you will find in this article and then simply install it on your computer.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y22
Regarding the display, the phone include 4.5 inches display supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels and the type display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and also include secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are white and black.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y22
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y22.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y22.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y22.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.