Vivo Y623 made an entry in the market with a simple design. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat).
In this article, you will find the officially released latest drivers for your Vivo Y623 smartphone. All you need is to download the drivers from this page and then install it on your laptop or computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y623
For stability and better performance, the phone include 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 8GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB.
It has 5MP primary camera with LED flash and autofocus feature and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. Regarding the display, the phone has 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 854×480 pixels with 218 ppi pixel density.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and digital compass.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y623
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y623.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y623.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y623.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y623.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.