If you have own Vivo Y913 and want to download the latest drivers for your Vivo Y913 smartphone, then download the drivers from this page and install it on your computer.
In this post, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Vivo Y913. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y913
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
It include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The display of the phone is 4.5 inches supporting resolution of 854×480 pixels. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, digital compass and proximity.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y913
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y913.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y913.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y913.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section. After downloading the drives, simply install it on your computer or laptop.