Want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then go ahead and download the officially released drivers for your Vivo Y923.
We will provide you all the required drivers that is officially released for your Vivo Y923. Just download it from here and then install it on your computer or laptop.
By doing that, you will be able to connect your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y923
Regarding the display, the phone has capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. The phone support dual-sim.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth and USB. When it comes to camera, the phone has 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone runs on Android 4.4.4 and is powered by Li-Ion 1920 mAh battery. The internal memory of the phone include 8GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y923
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y923.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y923.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y923.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y923.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you are willing to ask anything related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.