Being a user of Vivo S9 smartphone, you need to download the drivers for your smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to a computer or laptop.
You will find the latest drivers for your Vivo S9 in this post. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo S9
The phone comes with a lot of new features. The display of the phone is quite beautifully designed. It comes with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels.
Vivo S9 include 1 GHz cortex-A9 processor. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. Vivo S9 offers 4 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The phone is powered by long lasting 2000 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo S9
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo S9.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo S9.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo S9.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo S9.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.