Vivo Y35 was officially released in 2015, July. The phone has slim body with stunning design.
If you are looking for Vivo Y35 drivers, then we at usbdriverspie will help you to find the required latest drivers for your Vivo Y35 smartphone. In this post, you will be able to download all the drivers that was released for your Vivo Y35.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y35
The support dual-sim and comes in 5.0 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
Regarding the camera, the phone has 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2300 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are white and gold.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y35
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y35.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y35.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y35.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer and laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.