Do you own Vivo Y66? If yes, then you are the one who know how to utilize the money in terms of smartphones.
In this article, we will provide you all the required and latest drivers for your Vivo Y66. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y66
Regarding the display, the phone has 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
For better performance, the phone include octa-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
It has 13MP primary camera with features and also include secondary camera for selfies. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor and compass.
The phone is powered by 3000 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y66
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y66.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y66.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y66.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.