If you are Vivo Y67 user and looking for the required drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Vivo Y67 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y67
The beautiful smartphone was released in 2016, November. Vivo Y67 support dual-sim. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.5 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 battery and comes in two colors which are gold and pink gold.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y67
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y67.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y67.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y67.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y67.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer and laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.