Vivo X9 Plus made an entry in the market with a beautiful design in 2016, December.
Here, in this post, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo X9 Plus. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers. After downloading the drivers, install it on your computer or laptop.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Vivo X9 Plus Review
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.1 (Marshmallow) upgradable to Android 8 (Oreo). It include octa-core processor. The phone support dual-sim.
The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 6 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include 16 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 20MP + 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. Vivo X9 Plus is equipped with 5.88 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The phone comes in two awesome colors which are gold and rose gold.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X9 Plus
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X9 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo X9 Plus.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo X9 Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.