If you are looking for Vivo Y51 Drivers in order to connect your smartphone to a computer, then don’t worry.
You will find all the drivers released for your Vivo Y51 in this post. Simply download the drivers and then install it on your computer. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y51
Vivo Y51 comes in 5.0 inches display supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop). The phone is equipped with quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. When it comes to camera, the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2350 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y51
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y51.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y51.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y51.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.