If you are looking for Vivo V3 drivers, then don’t worry. Here, in this post, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo V3.
We are providing the latest drivers for your smartphone. Download the drivers from this page and then install it on your computer. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo V3
Regarding the display, the phone has 5.0 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to storage, the phone comes in two variants 16 or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery. The phone comes in only one colors which is gold. The phone support dual-sim.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V3
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V3.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V3.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.