If you are Vivo XPlay 5 Elite user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then go ahead, download the required drivers for your device and then install it on your computer.
In this article, you will be able to find the latest drivers for your Vivo XPlay 5 Elite smartphone. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo XPlay 5 Elite
The phone consider Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.43 inches supporting resolution of 1440×2560 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal memory, the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. It has 16MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery and support dual-sim. The phone comes in three colors which are gold, rose gold and silver.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Xplay5 Elite
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Xplay5 Elite.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Xplay5 Elite.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Xplay5 Elite.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.