Vivo V1 made an entry in the market in 2015, July. If you are looking for Vivo V1 drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, you will find the latest drivers for your Vivo V1 smartphone. Download the drivers and then install it on your computer. After installing the drivers, you will be able to connect your Vivo V1 to your computer.
We also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Specifications of Vivo V1
The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 5.0 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 2300 mAh battery
The phone comes in two colors which are White and Gold.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V1
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V1.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V1.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V1.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V1.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.