Vivo Y95 comes with beautiful dew-drop design that was officially released in 2018, November.
In this post, we will provide you the latest drivers for Vivo Y95 smartphone. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y95.
Vivo Y95 Review
The phone runs on Android 8.1 powered by octa-core processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include two variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 20MP + 8MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 4030 mAh battery to support its large display of 6.22 inches with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels. Vivo Y95 support dual-sim.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y95
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo Y95.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y95.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y95.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y95.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.