Do you own Vivo Y28L? If yes, then you need to download the officially released drivers for your smartphone.
You are lucky to be here. In this post, you will find the latest drivers for your Vivo Y28L. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y28L Review
The phone comes in 4.7 inches display supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels considering IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card.
The phone has a light weight of 156 g. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (Kitkat).
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2100 mAh battery and support dual-sim. When it comes to camera, Vivo Y28L include a quality camera of 7.99 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 4.92 MP secondary camera for selfies.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y28L
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y28L.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y28L.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y28L.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.