Connecting your smartphone to a computer require drivers installed on your computer for that particular smartphone model.
If you are in search for Vivo Y13L smartphone drivers, then don’t worry about that, you will find the latest drivers for your Vivo Y13L in this post. We will also provide drivers for flashing firmware on your Vivo Y13L. Go ahead, download the drivers from the link given in this post and then install it on your computer or laptop.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y13L
The phone was officially announced in 2014, September and made an entry in the market with a light weight of 142 g. It include 4.5 inches screen with a resolution of 854×480 pixels.
The phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth and GPS and USB.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The phone is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat). Vivo Y13L is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y13L
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y13L.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y13L.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y13L.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y13L.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.