Are you looking for Vivo Y18L Drivers? If yes, then proceed to follow this article.
In this article, you will find the latest drivers officially released for your Vivo Y18L. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Download the drivers from the link provided in this post and then install it on your computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y18L
The phone is beautifully designed and include a lot of features. The official announce date of this is May, 2014. Vivo Y18L include 4.7 inches display supporting resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The phone is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Beans).
Vivo Y18L is powered by Li-Ion 2260 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are black and white.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y18L
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y18L.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y18L.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y18L.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y18L.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.