Have you own Vivo Xshot smartphone? You are lucky to have this phone. It has got a lot of features in small budget.
In this post, we will provide the latest drivers for your Vivo Xshot smartphone, so that by installing the drivers, you can connect your smartphone to a computer.
We have also got drivers for flashing firmware in order to flash the stock firmware on your Vivo Xshot. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Xshot
The phone support Micro-Sim and comes in 5.2 inches display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Beans) powered by quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor.
The internal memory of the phone is quite enough providing two variants which include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Po 2600 mAh battery and offers two colors which are white and black.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Xshot
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Xshot.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Xshot.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Xshot.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.